We’ve been busy over the winter closure period. Here are just some of the improvements, upgrades and changes we have made for our guests:
- A new range of contemporary bed linen – take a look at our rooms
- New flooring in the public hallways
- Some additions to furniture in the Residents Lounge
- Improved WiFi for guest – now a dedicated high speed connection so we don’t slow you up!
- Rooms painted, some with colour changes
- More double rooms available for Single Occupancy
- New shower in Room 5
We decided to remove our single room from service in 2019 to allow us more time to improve our guest experience and because many of our single travelers preferred more space in a double room, especially when staying several nights.
To tempt you, here is the view of Ben Nevis from our Breakfast Room! Not many B&Bs have this view at breakfast time.
Our Breakfast Buffet
We source as much of our food locally and of Scottish provenance. In season it is difficult to beat Scottish berries. Porridge always available.
What do our guests say about us?
Take a look at what our Guests said about their stays with us over the years. Here are some excerpts from our Guest Book. You can also look us up on Tripadvisor.
Healthy Breakfast Options
Comprehensive Continental Style buffet breakfast, cold meats, cheeses, smoked salmon and some daily treats, sourced locally and in Scotland where possible.
Fruit Options at Breakfast
We use as many Scottish berries as possible as well as other fresh fruits, often varying the selection and depending on the season.