Prices are based on the room being occupied by the number of persons it is designed for. If you require single occupancy of a double room please contact us for single occupancy tariff.
Tariff/Rates for 2017 per room per night
|Room||Low Season *||High Season *|
|King Double Ensuite||From £70.00||From £85.00|
|Single Ensuite||From £40.00||From £47.50|
|Twin Single beds Ensuite||From £80.00||From £90.00|
Note: the tariff is per room per night (including full Scottish Breakfast) and EXCLUDES any discount or Special Offers that are applicable from time to time. You can check exact price by using the “Book Now” facility for real time availability and pricing.
Our lowest tariff is normally only available for stays of 3 or more nights.
Special Offers and Discounts:
From time to time we may advertise Special Offers or Discounts on the tariff. These offers may be advertised on our website or our entry on TripAdvisor. Discounts or Special Offers are only available when booked direct with us by telephone, email or our online booking system on this website. Offers and Discounts are not available when bookings are made through any 3rd party or other online booking website. In many cases an offer code will be provided. This code must be quoted in your enquiry to us. Our online booking facility will show any offers you can take advantage of and if you select an offer the discount will be calculated for you and applied to your booking cost.
* Low Season applies until 30th April 2017 excluding Easter and again from 1st October 2017 until 31st October 2017.
* We close from 1st November to 1st February to allow time to carry out required refurbishment, maintenance and alterations.
* High Season applies from 1st May 2017 until 30th September 2017 and includes the Easter weekend.
- Please note: Bank Holiday weekends are charged at High Season rate.
- If you require single occupancy of a double room please ask for details.
- Please tell us when making your reservation if you have any special dietary requirements.
- We are open from 1st February to 31st October.
- Young people over the age of 16 years are welcome and charged at the adult rate.
- We do not accommodate young persons under the age of 16 years.
- We do not accommodate pets.
- Please note that we do not normally accept bookings from groups of more than 4 people.
- We do not accept bookings from stag or hen groups.
- We reserve the right to restrict bookings to a minimum of 2 nights in High Season and over Bank Holidays. If 1 night slots become available they will show on the online availability check / booking facility.
- Torlundy House is non-smoking and non-vaping (e-cigarettes) establishment.
- Check in is between 4pm and 8pm (16.00hrs and 20.00hrs). We request latest check in by 8pm (20.00hrs) to avoid disturbing other guests. If you require an earlier “luggage drop off” please let us know in advance, we will try to oblige.
- Guests are requested to check out / vacate rooms by 10am. This allows time for cleaning ready for your return or the next guest checking in. We do ask that guests go out and enjoy the area between 10am and 4pm to allow us to get on with the work that has to be done preparing for your return and new arrivals. This is our opportunity to make everything right for you and carry out minor maintenance/service work.
- A non-refundable booking fee is required for all reservations. This can be paid by by providing your credit/debit card details, or alternatively by our secure PaybyLink facility. We will advise you of the amount of deposit required (usually £20.00 per room) when you make your reservation.
- Where no booking fee has been paid due to short notice booking, rooms will not be reserved after 5pm (17.00hrs).
- Booking fees are non-refundable unless by prior agreement and are then subject to a charge of £5.00 to cover bank / administration charges for the refund.
- We accept payment by cash and most major credit and debit cards including American Express and Diners / Discover cards. We are unable to accept American Express, Diners or Discover cards for booking fee payments.
- In the unlikely event any guest indulges in behaviour considered unacceptable, disruptive, offensive or anti-social to other guests or the owners, or causes deliberate damage to the premises, we reserve the right to terminate the reservation, requiring vacation of the premises and payment of the balance of the reservation in full. We will make a charge to cover any damages or deep cleaning. Examples are smoking (including e-cigarettes) in the house, alcohol and drug abuse, offensive language. All we ask is respect that Torlundy House is the home of the your hosts and a peaceful place for guests to enjoy their stay.
Cancellation / failure to check in policy:
Accepting accommodation by telephone, online booking, email or in writing means you have entered into a legally binding contract with us. We understand there are circumstances when cancellation is unavoidable. The sooner you tell us the more we can do to avoid charging you as we can usually re-let cancelled rooms, especially in the high season. We prefer another guest to occupy the room rather than charging you.
- In the event of cancellation for any reason within 7 days of arrival date we will make every effort to re-let your room. Should the room remain unoccupied we are entitled to retain any booking fee and ask for further payment to the value of your first nights reservation.
- In the event you “fail to check in” or “cancel on the day of check in” we reserve the right to charge your credit / debit card account the full amount of your reservation.
- For your protection and to fulfil your agreement with us we advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
2017 Saver offer
Book with us in 2017 for 3 to 5 nights and save money on every night. Currently our 2017 tariff is the same as 2016, so don't leave it too long.
To tempt you, here is the view of Ben Nevis from our Breakfast Room! Not many B&Bs have this view at breakfast time.
We source as much of our food locally and of Scottish provenance. In season it is difficult to beat Scottish berries.
What do our guests say about us?
Take a look at what our Guests said about their stay with us in 2016. Here are some excerpts from our Guest Book. You can also look us up on Tripadvisor.