Prices are based on the room being occupied by the number of persons it is designed for. If you require single occupancy of a double room please contact us for single occupancy tariff.
Tariff/Rates for 2018 per room per night
|Room||Low Season *||High Season *|
|King Double Ensuite||From £80.00||From £92.50|
|Single Ensuite||From £50.00||From £55.00|
|Twin Single beds Ensuite||From £95.00||From £102.50|
Note: Rates are per room per night (including full Scottish Breakfast) and EXCLUDE any discount or Special Offers that are applicable from time to time. You can check exact price by using the “Book Now” facility for real time availability and pricing.
We are unable to offer parking for Commercial Vehicles, Mini Buses or cars towing trailers/caravans due to access and space limitations. We have free parking for 1 car per room.
Our lowest tariff is normally only available for stays of 3 or more nights.
Special Offers and Discounts:
From time to time we may advertise Special Offers or Discounts on the tariff. These offers may be advertised on our website or our entry on TripAdvisor. Discounts or Special Offers are only available when booked direct with us by telephone, email or our online booking system on this website. Offers are not available when bookings are made through any 3rd party or other online booking website.
In many cases an offer code will be provided. This code must be quoted in your enquiry to us. Our online booking facility will show any offers you can take advantage of and if you select an offer the discount will be calculated for you and applied to your booking cost.
* Low Season applies until 30th April 2018 excluding Easter, and also from 1st October 2018 until 3oth November 2018.
* We close from 3oth November to 1st March to allow time to carry out required refurbishment, maintenance and alterations.
* High Season applies from 1st May 2018 until 30th September 2018 and includes the Easter weekend.
- Bank Holidays are charged at High Season rate.
- If you require single occupancy of a double room please ask for details.
- Please tell us when making your reservation if you have any special dietary requirements.
- We are open from 1st March to 30th November.
- Young people over the age of 16 years are welcome and charged at the adult rate.
- We do not accommodate young persons under the age of 16 years.
- We do not accommodate pets.
- Please note that we do not normally accept bookings from groups of more than 4 people.
- We do not accept bookings from stag or hen groups.
- We reserve the right to restrict bookings to a minimum of 2 nights in High Season and over Bank Holidays. If 1 night slots become available they will show on the online availability check / booking facility.
- Torlundy House is non-smoking and non-vaping (e-cigarettes) establishment.
- We operate a small guest house and it is our home.
- We are unable to offer parking for Commercial vehicles, Mini Buses or cars towing trailers/caravans due to restricted access. Drivers of these vehicles will need to contact us before placing a booking to discuss where you might park.
- Check in is between 4pm and 8pm (16.00hrs and 20.00hrs). We request latest check in by 8pm (20.00hrs) to avoid disturbing other guests. If you require an earlier “luggage drop off” please let us know in advance, we will try to oblige. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse check in if you arrive late without advising us, or if you do not agree a late check in time with us at the time of making your reservation.
- Check out is by 10am. We use the time between 10am and 4pm to clean and service rooms ready for your return. It is relevant to mention that we are a guest house, not a hotel. This is our opportunity to make everything right for you and carry out minor maintenance/service work.
- We require a non-refundable booking fee for all reservations, paid by providing your credit/debit card details. An alternative is our secure PaybyLink facility. We will advise you of the amount of deposit required (usually £20.00 per room) when you make your reservation.
- Rooms are not reserved after 5pm (17.00hrs) without payment of the booking fee.
- Booking fees are non-refundable unless by prior agreement and are then subject to a charge of £5.00 to cover bank / administration charges for the refund.
- We accept payment by cash and most major credit and debit cards including American Express and Diners / Discover cards. We are unable to accept American Express, Diners or Discover cards for booking fee payments.
- In the unlikely event any guest indulges in behaviour considered unacceptable, disruptive, offensive or anti-social to other guests or the owners, or causes deliberate damage to the premises, we reserve the right to terminate the reservation, requiring vacation of the premises and payment of the balance of the reservation in full. We will make a charge to cover any damages or deep cleaning. Examples are smoking (including e-cigarettes) in the house, alcohol and drug abuse, offensive language. All we ask is respect that Torlundy House is the home of the your hosts and a peaceful place for guests to enjoy their stay.
Cancellation / failure to check in policy:
Accepting accommodation by telephone, online booking, email or in writing means you have entered into a legally binding contract with us. We understand there are circumstances where cancellation is unavoidable. The sooner you tell us the more we can do to avoid charging you as we can usually re-let cancelled rooms, especially in the high season. We prefer another guest to occupy the room rather than charging you.
- In the event of cancellation for any reason within 7 days of arrival date we will make every effort to re-let your room. We will retain the booking fee and charge the balance of the first night of your reservation if the room is not re-booked.
- In the event you “fail to check in” or “cancel on the day of check in” we reserve the right to charge your credit / debit card account the full amount of your reservation.
- For your protection and to fulfill your agreement with us we advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
2018 Saver offer
Book with us in 2018 for 3 to 5 nights and save money on every night.
To tempt you, here is the view of Ben Nevis from our Breakfast Room! Not many B&Bs have this view at breakfast time.
We source as much of our food locally and of Scottish provenance. In season it is difficult to beat Scottish berries.
What do our guests say about us?
Take a look at what our Guests said about their stay with us in 2016. Here are some excerpts from our Guest Book. You can also look us up on Tripadvisor.