Holiday in the clean open air here in the Highlands of Scotland
Changes to Cancellation Terms – COVID-19. We want to you have the confidence to come back to Scotland, and Torlundy House.
The information we are posting here is “fluid”, meaning it will change as the situation and guidance on the way we have to operate changes. Hospitality is getting back to a “New Normal” way of offering a guest experience.
Additions and Changes to Cancellation Terms & Conditions:
Our desire is to be flexible when a reservation needs to be cancelled for a COVID-19 related reason such as falling ill with COVID-19, having your carrier cancel your flight or ferry due to a lock down, or a lock down being re-applied to us or you. For non COVID-19 related cancellations our standard T&Cs will apply. To encourage you to book with us when you are ready to travel again we are relaxing things for you as follows:
- We reserve the right to see documentation of the reason for your cancellation
- Temporary suspension of non-refundable deposits at the point of booking
- Full reservation value will be due either within the 7 days before Check In or when you Check out
- You will have to provide valid Credit / Debit card details when you make you reservation
- We will Pre-Authorise your card account 7 days before Check In for the full cost of your reservation or request payment
- In the event you have to cancel due a COVID-19 related issue we will not charge your card account and will refund any money already charged to your account or of you prefer, transfer your reservation to an alternative date
- Transfers of reservations must be to a date within 12 months of your original booked date
- We will hold the cost of your reservation to the original amount agreed
- Please note: if you placed your reservation through an online agent such as Booking.com, Expedia or Google Hotel Ads, we may have been charged a fee / commission at the point of booking that we cannot reclaim if you cancel. If this is the case then we will charge that fee / commission
- The way to avoid this charge is to BOOK DIRECT with us. You can do this on our website by “Clicking Here” or you can use the “Check Availability button on the right side of this page
- To check out our standard T&Cs and Tariff “Click Here”
- The above modification to our Cancellation Terms & Conditions override those that appear on your booking confirmation
If you have any questions about these modification to our Changes to Cancellation Terms – COVID-19 please contact us by:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1397 703320
We thank all our guests for their co-operation and understanding at this time
Our priority is the safety of our guests, our staff and ourselves
Our first line of defence for all of us is to keep COVID-19 out of Torlundy House!
To tempt you, here is the view of Ben Nevis from our Breakfast Room! Not many B&Bs have this view at breakfast time.
Frank and Jesse welcome you back to The Highlands
Here is what Frank and Jesse's humans are doing to welcome you back to visiting The Highlands safely.
What do our guests say about us?
Take a look at what our Guests said about their stays with us over the years. Here are some excerpts from our Guest Book. You can also look us up on Tripadvisor.