Torlundy House has 5 bedrooms, all with these guest facilities as standard:
- 3 King bed double rooms
- 1 Twin bed room (2 single beds)
- 1 Single room
- All rooms ensuite
Two double rooms are at the front of the house with great views. The single and third double room overlook our rear garden. The Twin room is upstairs and has dual view aspect to the front and rear of the house.
We do not have family rooms and do not allow over-occupancy of rooms.
For room information and pictures “click” on the menu tabs to the right.
Other facilities at Torlundy House
Here are some of the other facilities we provide for our guests:
- Off road car parking with hard stands for our motorcycling guests
- Secure cycle storage
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- USB charging points in all guest rooms
- If you need clothes washed and dried we can provide a laundry service while you are out for the day
- Use of maps, walking and touring guides – see our “See & Do” page for more detail
- Residents Lounge – a comfortable lounge solely for guests. Here you can relax, read, play one of the games provided or chat to other guests.
When considering Torlundy House, please note:
Torlundy House has most guest accommodation on the ground floor, but one room is situated upstairs, however we do not have wheelchair access to the house. There are several steps up into the house.
Whilst we do love dogs (we have 2 of our own) we cannot allow guest’s dogs into Torlundy House. If your dog is happy to settle quietly over night in your car that is OK with us.
We do not accommodate children under the age of 16 years or infants even with their own cots.
Torlundy House is fully non-smoking and non-vaping (no E-Cigarettes), it is an offence under Scottish law to smoke in the house. If you smoke we prefer that you go for a walk as we do not really want smoking in the grounds of the house.
2018 Saver offer
Book with us in 2018 for 3 to 5 nights and save money on every night.
To tempt you, here is the view of Ben Nevis from our Breakfast Room! Not many B&Bs have this view at breakfast time.
We source as much of our food locally and of Scottish provenance. In season it is difficult to beat Scottish berries.
What do our guests say about us?
Take a look at what our Guests said about their stay with us in 2016. Here are some excerpts from our Guest Book. You can also look us up on Tripadvisor.